Friday, December 8, 2017

And so I begin again. Again.
Well, hello there!  I have stepped away from this blog for a long time. A VERY long time.  I actually had barely dipped my toes in the blogging pond before life got super crazy and busy, and I stopped.  I mean, really stopped. For years.  But blogging and sharing is on my mind a lot, so I am going to jump back in and make it happen this time. 
  This will be basically like starting all over again. Let me introduce myself.  I’m Sandi, a 50-ish, married mom of four.  I have spent the past 28 years (yikes!) as an elementary school teacher. I am currently a literacy support teacher for children in grades 3, 4, and 5 and it is pretty much a dream job! I get to promote the love and importance of reading all day.
  So… I hope that you will find something entertaining or valuable here and keep coming back.  My kids are older now, and I would like to think that I am older and wiser as a mom and as a woman.  I have survived some of the most difficult stages of motherhood and lived to tell about them.  I am here to tell you that if I can do it, you can certainly do it, too!

  My plan is to offer a mix of my favorite things mixed with my “wisdom”.  I hope that you will find here a community of supportive souls who encourage and uplift you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment